Full Body Painting, Face Painting, Henna Artistry
Face & Body Painting - $150 per hour
Hands on expert artists using the body as a canvas to create a fun wearable art from Full Body to small sections of the body (Face, arms, hands)
- All top quality, hypoallergenic makeup and supplies included
- Expect 10-20 faces per hour for simple designs
- Expect 4-10 faces per hour for complex, full-face designs
- Artist will bring their own table and chairs
- Shaded area required for outdoor events
- All designs and themes available … let your imagination run wild
Henna (Arabic: حِنَّاء), also known as Mehndi in Hindi, and Chinah in Hebrew, is a dye prepared from the plant Lawsonia inermis, also known as hina, the henna tree, the mignonette tree, and the Egyptian privet , the sole species of the genus Lawsonia.
Henna can also refer to the temporary body art resulting from the staining of the skin from the dyes (see also mehndi). Henna has been used since antiquity to dye skin, hair and fingernails, as well as fabrics including silk, wool and leather. Historically, henna was used in the Arabian Peninsula, Indian Subcontinent, Near and Middle East, Carthage, other parts of North Africa and the Horn of Africa. The name is used in other skin and hair dyes, such as black henna and neutral henna, neither of which is derived from the henna plant
Henna temporary tattoo usually lasts between three (3) to ten (10) days before it starts to fade away, cost of henna tattoo depends on the design size.